.

Wednesday, November 27, 2019

To Do It Or Not To Do It. . . Essays - Television, COPS,

To Do It Or Not To Do It. . . Does antbody really listen to the real issues of sex? No, they want to test it out on their own and most don't care about HIV, AIDS, or STD's. I am here to inform the reading audience of this serious issue. Yeah, I was young, I wanted to experiment, but it was the dumbest thing I ever did. I wound up pregnant with a daughter and found out, while giving birth at the age of 15, that I had herpes. I was mortified. I was ashamed. And, most of all, I couldn't bare talking to the father of my child so I just left the state and moved to Canada. It wasn't until the cops found me and told me the father of my child was suing me for custody of my child and made charges against me for kidnapping our child. This terrifying experience landed me in jail for 10 years and 6 months, giving custody to the father and permanently destroying my life. I am here to give a shout out to all those who are intrigued by the sexual world, please get yourself and the partner you plan on doing it with checked out b efore you go on. It will help even if you both are so certain that nothing is wrong. That's what happened with us. Bibliography My own conscience Human Sexuality

No comments:

Post a Comment